The Institute Purpose
The purpose of the institute to the members is to:
- Conducts examinations for its members to test the competency level
- Awards membership of the Institute;
- Evaluate the competency of persons engaged in project management
- Awards certificates of competency in the field of project management
- Research and publish on matters relating to national project development, matters of professional’s interest and all relevant reports with regards to national development
To train Project Management Professionals to become the national backbone of various countries, organization and ready to meet and overcome risks/challenges.
To promote and advance the science and practice of project management in the world especially enhance development in West Africa and foster the highest level of professionalism in project success.