Any Ghanaian citizen between the ages of 21-35 years can become a member of the IPMP-YC. Application for membership includes:
- payment of the annual membership fee in the amount of 100 cedis and application of 50 cedis – on the bank account of the located by IPMP-YC
- Providing the payment receipt, the completed application form available on the website of the IPMP-YC and a CV, as well as copy of an identification document to the email address of the Group listed in the bottom of the registration form.
Applications for membership can be made at online and IPMP Secretariat throughout the year. After confirmation of membership by the Executive Board, a member shall be entered in the Register of members, after which he/she has to renew his/her membership on an annual basis by repayment of the fee. Active engagement is achieved by collecting points for participating in the work activities of IPMP-YC. The scoring system and activities are available on the website of the Group on an annual basis.
The benefits of joining the IPMP-YC include:
- Acquisition of knowledge and experience in the field of project management, and pairing with organizations, educational institutions, associations and individuals with the same or similar interests
- Opportunity to meet project managers and their work
- Free participation in half-day conferences, workshops and lectures organized by IPMP-YC, the ma and partner organizations
- Discount on certification according to IPMP certification system
- Discount for multi-day trainings and workshops organized by IPMP-YC, IPMP and the Membership Association
- Certificates of membership and recommendation letters for work.
IPMP-YC memberships are discontinued in the event of:
- Voluntary withdrawal
- Failure to comply with taken commitments, without justifiable reasons
- Expulsion for violating of the statute of the ma, IPMP-YC rules of conduct or termination of the cooperation agreement. After resigning from the ipmp-yc, a member is permanently filled in the register of members, unless explicitly requested otherwise.