IPMP has been providing tuition for the Professional Certification Programme since 2016 that it was established. The institute strives to make tuition available to students intending to enroll. However, it is acknowledged that some students may be unable to attend the nearest tuition Centre due to distance or financial reasons. In view of this, students have the opportunity of enrolling as private candidates.
Private Candidates are responsible for acquiring learning materials and preparing for examinations. Private candidates may apply through any of the Institute’s Learning Partners or directly through the Institute. Candidates interested in applying through Learning Partners should contact learning partners for mode of payment and submission of application fees and forms.
Application submissions should be made to the institute (IPMP) Office in Kwabenya Opposite Beige Bank, Accra
Application Submission Check List
- Banker’s draft GHS 150.00 payable to Institute of Project Management Professionals, Ghana (IPMP)
- Filled Application form (All exemptions sought should also be indicated)
- Supporting admission documents
- Certified copies of transcripts and certificate
- Two passport sized photographs (white backgrounds)
- Any other relevant supporting documents
Admissions are offered based on available vacancies. Prospective students are strongly encouraged to apply on time to increase chances of gaining admission in the Academic year.
- Uncompleted forms or forms not completed properly will not be processed.