IPMP has been providing tuition for the Professional Certification Programme in Accra since 2016. As the majority of students are workers, the time table is designed to be flexible. Evening classes are offered during the weekdays and Saturday classes on weekends.
Tuition is provided for Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 at the institute centre, opposite Beige Bank, Tippa Junction, Kwabenya-Accra
SUMMARY DETAILS OF TUITION OFFERED IN ACCRA
Accra Venue: Faculty of Competency-Based Training & Learning
Levels: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6
Sessions, Timings and duration:
Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 (3 months. Tuition begins in January, May, & September and Examinations are written in April, August, and December)
Weekday: 8am – 5pm (Monday- Thursday)
Weekends: 9:00 am to 6:15 pm (Every Saturday)
Students who are unable to attend classes because of distance or financial reasons may apply as private candidates. As such they do self-tuition. Such Candidates apply through any of the Institute’s learning partners. Application submissions should be made to the institute office in Accra.
Application Submission Check List
- Banker’s draft GHS 150.00 payable to Institute of Project Management Professionals, Ghana (IPMP)
- Filled Application form (All exemptions sought should also be indicated)
- Supporting admission documents
- Certified copies of transcripts and certificate
- Two passport sized photographs (white backgrounds)
- Any other relevant supporting documents
Admissions are offered based on available vacancies. Prospective students are strongly encouraged to apply on time to increase chances of gaining admission in the Academic year.
- Uncompleted forms or forms not completed properly will not be processed.