Members shall meet certain standards of achievement based on a combination of academic qualifications and knowledge gained through relevant experience.
Members shall also be able to demonstrate a high level of achievement and exceptional professionalism in relation to project management profession.
Being a member of IPMP shall provide you with independent and external recognition for your qualifications and achievements.
It shall also provide valuable ways for you to focus on maintaining and enhancing your technical and professional skills and knowledge.
IPMP shall support this intent by providing you with a professional development roadmap linking IPMP membership and professional registration with staged recognition leading to IPMP Fellowship.
This shall also build on your employer’s current Continuing Professional Development (CPD) recording processes.
As part of membership with the Institute of Project Management Professionals (IPMP), members shall receive the following:
- Granted the permission to use the prefix after their name (s) as designatio
- Gain Professional Recognition to manage both private & public project
- Improve their Project Management skills in bidding for government project contract
- Boost their career earnings in project management
- Raise their confidence & competence level in managing projects
- Improve their career progression and have the potential to earn a high salary
- Be able to work anywhere of their choice, internationally – because of our world-class reputation
- Have flexibility in their career choice and work in any business sector from the financial services, public practice to institute sectors
- Be part of a global professional body with a reputation for driving global standards of professionalism, ethics, integrity and accountability
- Have access to a range of world-renowned technical materials and research as well as comprehensive resources designed to support their continuing professional development (CPD) including: Free access to project management books and jobs adverts posted by top employers
- Free access to project management standards
- Technical update
- Access to exclusive online and face-to-face learning opportunities
- Further project management qualifications from IPMP, as well as from reputable academic and professional partners
- Other national project management bodies will recognize your member status.