In order to undertake any ICM examination it will be necessary for you to register with Institute of Project Management Professionals Ghana as a Learner Member. You can obtain a Learner Registration Application form from your IPMP Centre. This programme is designed to provide senior supervisors, managers and advanced level business learners with a Post Graduate/post experience level management qualification for career development purposes. It is also suitable for holders of degrees in non-business and management disciplines who require a high-level management qualification.
Graduate Diploma Programmes Options (3years)
- Accounting & Finance
- Management Studies
- Maritime Management
- Marketing Management
Advance Diploma Programmes Options (2yeasrs)
- Hospitality Management
- Business Studies
- Human Resource Development
- Marketing, Advertising & Public Relation
- Project Management
- Purchasing & Supply Management
- Tourism & Business Studies
- Office Management
- Managing Health & Safety
- International Business Studies
- Sales Management & Marketing
ICM qualifications are structured in ‘Levels’. These Levels are designed to provide learners with structured and progressive development of skills and knowledge. If English is not their first language, ICM recommends Learners should have a level of spoken and written English equivalent to CEFR level B2/IELTS level 6. Below is a description of competency at CEFR level B2. Your Centre will assess your level of spoken and written English prior to you starting your course.
- Candidates who have obtained passes in the relevant subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level/SSSCE/WASSCE/General Business Certificate/Royal Society of Arts Stage II/London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Stage II Level may be considered as eligible candidates for the examination.
- Mature applicants candidates must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and must attach proof of age with birth certificates or other legitimate documentary evidence to the completed application forms. Mature applicants must pass the Entrance Examinations to be conducted in English Language, Mathematics and General Knowledge. The mature candidate must have the relevant working experience in the subject area.
- Foreign applicants may be admitted on the basis of qualifications from their home countries for which equivalence shall be determined by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) of Ghana and submitted to the University. Evidence of proficiency in English Language will be required in the case of applicants from non-English speaking countries. Foreign applicants are also requested to acquire Non-Citizen Ghana card as a pre-requisite for offer of admission. Foreign applicants who fail to provide evidence of having acquired this card will not have their applications processed
To register for any of the Programmes, kindly click on download for the Application Form