The Institute of Project Management Professionals is offering international professional qualifications in logistics and transport at three levels from The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport International – The Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma. The Institute brings unique benefits and international qualifications and with the standards you would expect from an international organisation that has held a Royal Charter since 1926. Courses are delivered locally by Institute of Project Management Professionals as accredited training providers. The certificates and diplomas for the international courses are awarded by the Institute’s headquarters in London, U.K. Candidates who successfully pass the examinations, and subject to meeting qualifying experience criteria, may be awarded post designatory letters for member (MILT) and Chartered Member (CMILT).
This is a badge of international recognition. Full details of membership benefits and the criteria which applicants must meet is set out separately in the membership section of the web site. Professional qualifications at both certificate and diploma levels offer supervisors and line managers a thorough and basic knowledge of logistics and transport management at the certificate level. The diploma is intended for middle managers and for those in, or aspiring to, senior management positions. The certificate is equivalent to a first year degree standard or an ordinary diploma, and the diploma builds on the certificate as a step towards taking the advanced diploma which is accepted as equivalent to a university degree.
- International Certificate in Logistics & Transport: The objective of this qualification is to enable supervisors and first line managers to increase their knowledge, skills and confidence in Logistics and Transport.
- International Diploma in Logistics and Transport: The diploma builds on the knowledge gained from studying the certificate level, although students with some experience may wish to begin their studies at this level. The course is of benefit to those in middle management positions who seek to develop a more strategic view of logistics and transport operations. It will give them the capability to review and modify operational activities. Students also gain an understanding of key areas from an international viewpoint.
- International Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport: The Advanced Diploma aims to give senior managers and leaders strategic management and decision-making skills to enable them to aspire to the highest levels of management. The Advanced Diploma also includes organisational planning. Students are expected to become familiar with analytical concepts and to use them in their management role. They will be aware of ethical issues, sustainability, and global environmental issues. Students will develop skills and research methodology and importantly must produce a work–based project.
|Tuition Fees||External Exams Fee|
|Advance Diploma (ADILT)||16months||GH¢4,200.00||$1000.00||£230.00|
- [Certificate: WASSCE, GCE, O’ & A’ Levels, Part 1-111, Other Equivalences + 3 years working experience]
- [Diploma: Certificate in Logistics & Transport, HND or Non-Logistics & Transport Degree + 3 years working experience]
- [Adv. Diploma: Diploma in Logistics & Transport, CILT Accredited Related Degrees or Masters in Logistics & Transport or related subject]
Follow link to download admission form and payment for the form will be made at online or Institute of Project Management Professionals Cash Office.