Institute of Project Management Professionals is a very experienced, efficient and professional Institute with a history of 6 years in the field of project management education, study and training.
Key areas of IPMP Expertise Include:
- The professional writing of Study & Training Materials in Business, Management, Accounting, Marketing, English and related areas – see the IPMP Prospectus, website and other IPMP literature.
- The professional production of Study & Training Materials in suitable (mainly printed) formats.
- Provision of complete accredited vocational careers-development Study & Training Programmes from certificate to professional graduate diploma to PhD degree level, each of which comprises Study & Training Materials, Study & Training Guide, Self-Assessment Tests and Model Answers or Progress Tests or Past Papers or Project Work or Research Thesis.
- The setting of Examination Papers, to be attempted by Members under invigilation/supervision.
- The marking/assessment of Exam Papers, and conferring the appropriate Award on completion.
- The provision of rapid, efficient administration and services regarding all of the above matters.
The Operational Relationship Between IPMP and Affiliate Organizations
IPMP is engaged in a range of educational, study and training activities, which includes the acceptance of suitable organizations worldwide as Affiliates of IPMP, primarily to recruit and secure the enrolment of new IPMP ‘Members’ (students) for IPMP Study and Training.
Affiliate Organizations operate and run in diverse and different ways, in the differing circumstances and conditions which prevail in their “local” regions or countries, and in accordance with their “local” knowledge and experience. IPMP does not generally become involved in the day-to-day operations of Affiliate Organizations, although advice and support from IPMP executives and consultants are always available.
- Affiliates must try to encourage Members enrolled through them to study in accordance with the detailed ‘Study & Training Guide’ supplied by IPMP to each Member on his or her enrolment. Affiliates and Members must adhere to the Examination Rules & Regulations laid down by the Institute.
- Affiliates have an appropriate amount of autonomy and flexibility. Specific ‘local’ activities (not all Affiliates provide all these services) – such as furnishing of suitable premises; hiring of staff, tutors and providing additional tutorials; setting fees chargeable to Members (which might be higher than standard IPMP Fees to cover an Affiliate’s tutorials and support, marketing and other expenses) – are operations which Affiliates arrange and organize in the ways which best meet the requirements of Members and local circumstances; these activities must meet specified IPMP guidelines, and are expected to meet both local and international standards of service.
Affiliation to Institute of Project Management Professionals – a Summary
What does “Affiliation” actually mean? An organization or institution which is accepted as an AFFILIATE of Institute of Project Management Professionals is authorised to undertake approved activities for:
- The marketing, advertising and promotion of Institute of Project Management Professionals courses;
- Recruiting and enrolling/registering applicants with Institute of Project Management Professionals;
- Receiving Study & Training Materials and literature from Institute of Project Management Professionals and distributing them to the newly enrolled Members;
- Arranging the Invigilation of Examinations of enrolled Members of the Institute;
- Receiving Awards for Members from Institute of Project Management Professionals and presenting them to the Members, and if appropriate organising a graduation or an awards ceremony.
How can an organisation/institution become an Affiliate? The applying organisation or institution must submit:
- a fully completed Application for Affiliation Form
- an Affiliation Agreement (see page 6);
- Enrolment/registration Fees for a minimum of 10 Program Enrolments.
Is there a charge to become an Affiliate of Institute of Project Management Professionals? No, there is no charge or application fee to become a Institute of Project Management Professionals Affiliate. BUT, in addition to the Application for Affiliation Form and Agreement, the applying institution also needs to submit a minimum of £1,400 which is the fee amount for 10 Diploma Program Enrolments. (Even if the applying institution does not have 10 candidates to enroll yet, the payment must be made; the amount, or any balance of it, will be kept on credit towards Enrolments when candidates are ready to enroll.)
What does the Enrolment/registration Fee include? An enrolment/registration fee covers everything required from start to finish for an applicant or Member to complete his/her Program; enrolment, the provision of all required Study Materials, Guidance, Past Paper/Tests, the Exam(s), assessment, and the Award, as well as related services provided by Institute of Project Management Professionals.
What Enrolment/Registration Fees do Affiliates pay?
- Affiliates pay or transfer to IPMP the reduced “Affiliate” Fees.
- The higher the number of Programs paid for at one time, the greater is the commission achieved or reduction in the Fee payable per Program.
- The Institute’s Affiliate Fees effectively allow a “Commission” or “Reduction” from the ‘standard Fee’ shown on the website and printed Enrolment Forms, to Affiliates.
- Invoices and/or quotes can be provided for specific orders/requests/intakes, of any mix of number of enrolments or Programs required.
Affiliation Application Procedures
Complete FULLY these Forms:
- The Application for Affiliation Form (ensuring the FULL name, postal address, telephone and fax numbers and email address of the organization is included);
- The Affiliation Agreement on (a copy of which will be returned when Affiliation is conferred).
NOTE: There is no “charge” for becoming an Affiliate – the organization applying for Affiliation must simply complete the documents listed and send them to IPMP Ghana on email@example.com
- The appropriate Order for Enrolment/Registrations form(s), (one or more) stating the quantity of each Program Title required and the postal method, including calculation of the postage charge for registered post if that method is to be used.
- Actual applicants should also complete an appropriate Application for Enrolment Form and that or a copy should be forwarded to the Institute with the appropriate Order for Enrolment/Registrations form(s).
Airmail or scan and email the Application Form, Agreement and Order Form(s) to the Institute via firstname.lastname@example.org
State clearly how payment is being made (e.g. bank draft or bank transfer or Western Union transfer) and attach a copy of the transfer document if it is an electronic transfer of funds.
On receipt of the completed Application/Agreement/Order Form(s) and payment the Institute will:
- Register the organization as a IPMP Affiliate and issue a Certificate of Affiliation. Affiliation also confers approval to Invigilate/Supervise IPMP Examinations if the Affiliate has suitable resources.
- Send the new Affiliate Organization Appropriate Study Materials for the number of Enrolments/Registrations paid for – by registered airmail post (in one or more parcels) or courier service. Also provided will be Prospectuses, Newsletters, literature, roller-banner – and other items.
- Send the new Affiliate Organization a detailed and explanatory set of ‘Affiliate Guidance’ notes, covering a wide range of topics, including how to arrange Examinations, etc.
On receipt of the Study Materials and Confirmation of Enrolment documents, the Affiliate should:
- Issue the relevant Study & Training Materials (which incorporate a “Study & Training Guide”, etc) to the newly enrolled Member(s). Each IPMP Member MUST be given his or her OWN set of Study or Training Materials, Study & Training Guide to RETAIN.
- When a Member has completed thorough study of the IPMP Study & Training Materials (with or without any additional tuition provided by the Affiliate) his/her Examination(s) may be arranged (individually or as a group) in accordance with “Guidance for Invigilation” stating the IPMP Examination Rules and Regulations, provided by the Institute accompanying the Affiliate Guidance Notes. All Examinations must be held under strict Invigilation/Supervision, by the Affiliate or other approved Invigilator.
- Members’ Examination Answers must be sent to the Institute by registered post or courier. Awards for successful Members will be sent either to the Affiliate for distribution (or to the Members’ private addresses if requested). Results may be viewed on website: ipmp.edu.gh/result
- Quotations for larger numbers of Enrolments/Registrations will be given on request.
- IPMP Affiliation allows Affiliates to market and promote all IPMP Programs, and to facilitate enrolments/registration for all them.
For affiliation partnership kindly download the application form here